Labels

Labels

Labels

Sunday 6 December 2015

Personal Progect

Today we had Study Skills lesson , during  the lesson we finally a pointed topics for the personal project  mine was creation of a game.  I was  interested in coding for quite long time . Thats why on the bases of my interests I decided to try myself in the game development . My goal is  creation of first person shooter game based on language of C#.

As  main software I have chosen Unity3d , the major reason for it was an  easy way in use of it and number of tutorials created for it.   Using it I will create  my game . My second software will be blender 3d modelling , with an access to it I will establish my characters , setting and basic equipment.

I think that by February 2016 my beta version will be ready for presentation and full game will be available in the March of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment