Labels

Labels

Labels

Monday 15 February 2016

            Management of the product (game)



  • Empathy
  • Define
  • Ideate
  • Prototype
  • Test



Introduction:

Design thinking used by many entrepreneurs in order to find creative solution to complicated problems.It helps  to  manage  a product , in a way  of outsourcing not eligible information and coming up with great product.
Considering my patience to entrepreneurship and coding I decided to combine two of those hobbies and by use of design thinking create a management plan which will be followed by fully working product.

My aim is to establish management plan for my game , and in the end present a prototype

Type of research

My research will be mixed as in research paper will be included statistics in terms of numbers but also a information gathered from beta testers


Research Question:




Research Problem:

To determine and target my audience wants as video games are widely used by the majorities of different people in different age groups , ethnicities etc..


Solution

Im planning to steadily follow points proposed by the design thinking model ,at first I will try to use web  sources and consultations with people  to determine my audience then threw the process of outsourcing I will create my first draft version of scale , afterwards I m planning to create a prototype which will be shared with a fewer of people for testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment