Labels

Labels

Labels

Monday 15 February 2016

                                                    Personal Project Entry

My personal project is all about combination of my two great passions one is entrepreneurship another coding. Thats why I decided to create a video game and also plan of development and management of it. That will be a great experience in creating something that may be later on sold   and becoming a part of entertainment industry.

Not so long ago I opened to myself c# it is a programming language that became popular not so long ago and become widely in use only few years ago but still it considered to be one of the most popular programming languages in future .On bases of those I decide to learn it and write an FPS game based on it.To achieve my goal Im using variety of software ( modelling , game engine, graphical design).

For a management plan I decided to use design thinking. Design thinking is a preferred technic of management used by businesses or just individuals in order to find creative solution to a problem.
For those reasons I decided to dedicate my  to design thinking . It will include five major steps as in design thinking(Empathize, Define,Ideate,Prototype ,Test) . I will try talk about those a bit more directly in a further paragraphs.

Empathize

I will try to first fall determine who is my perfect customer and what are they expecting from my product.  I will do it threw the research and observation  . On that  stage I will try to immerse my self in my customer experience and also to do allot of web research with use of bloom in order to find more sufficient data to my research paper .

Define

On that stage I will use all data gathered from a previous stage and try to scale or synthesise design which will suite to wants of my  customer. I will also try to understand better all needs of my customer and determine all main problems which I will be trying to solve.

Ideate

At that stage I will try to find a number of solutions to my problems . All data that was gathered threw previous stages of research will be examined and minded here. When I will get understanding and view on my project I will go to materialising of it.

Prototype

On that stage will come out my beta version which will be ready in the end of the March or at the beginning of April.  As reminder its will be only assemblance of prototype after creating of prototype Im  planning to do more research on empathize  part .


Test

I have two ways to go over testing one is will be to gather  a focus group which will examine it and then will give a feedback based on their experience and another on is will be  to publish it online and spread it threw the web and by observation gather useful data which later on will be used to fix systems bugs and maybe correct some of a design of it.



Currently Im still educating my self in some of aspects of these project , I do it mainly threw   web searching but further I will go into projects there will be more physical evidence which I will be able to present later on. For furtherer more I planning to update my blog on a weekly basses for sharing of my experience in assembling of my product.














4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max, I'd like to start off by saying that it is great that you based your personal project on your two passions in life. Both of those will lead you far in this world. It is great that you are incorporating your C sharp skills in your project. Using the design thinking method was a very good choice. It is fantastic how you have 5 specific major steps to follow in the process of the project. I am excited for your prototype. Keep up the perfect work Max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great job so far! I like that you create scheduled task management plan and that you explained what is your preferred technique to go about this project. It is very good that you choose design thinking method. I am excited to see your work. Keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete