Labels

Labels

Labels

Friday 15 April 2016

These is my 5th entry on the personal project so far my work progressing I finally managed to create a character fro my fps game . For these I used FUSE CC these is a 3d modelling unit for establishment of  3d characters. This software is used by many digital designers and game developers , my choice was based on quality of models produced by this software and on a simplicity of use of it. Another issue with blender (the software I  planed to use ) it was able to create only low poly characters and also required allot of skill in sculpting and modelling .
As you  might see these software allows you to select particular parts of human body and then shape those .Afterwards you can add several types of clothe . Then I exported this character to the adobe Mixamo , another impressive software created by adobe creative cloud , that allowed me to rig it and then animate it . Mixamo has a variety of animation for a different types of the objectives.


These is a current  character, Im imported to  "Unity Engine" in the future Im planning to add several other 3D characters.   

No comments:

Post a Comment